Copal is the common name for the aromatic resin of Bursera, a family of sacred trees, endemic to Mexico.
They are usually seen in low deciduous forests, that is, territories where most trees lose their leaves unexpectedly for months. In Nahuatl, this tree was called copalquáhuitl and its copalli ash, while in its sacred use it was called iztacteteo, the “white god”.
– Cleanses and purifies the energies of a place and the people who use it, transmuting the dense and negative energies into positive energies, providing a climate of relaxation, inspiration and peace.
– It is used for protection and healing.
– It helps to have a positive state in our day to day.
– It connects us with high and high vibrations.
– Gives energy and personal power.