Argan oil

Argan oil soap is highly appreciated for its skin-friendly properties. Cleans and purifies, it is rich in vitamin E, vitamin A and contains a large amount of antioxidants.

Argan oil is extracted from the ripe seeds of the berry of the argan tree (Argania spinosa).

Argan oil’s powerful combination of antioxidants and vitamin E increases skin elasticity, has rejuvenating properties, and hydrates and stimulates the skin’s ability to retain moisture, and even helps wounds and cuts heal faster.

Size: 100g



The argan (Argania spinosa L., Fam. Sapotaceae) is a wild tree native to southwestern Morocco, on the Saharan border, and is also present in the semi-desert calcareous lands of the Tindouf region of Algeria.

It can reach 8 m in height, has small elongated leaves and yellow flowers. The fruit is green to yellow in color and the size of a walnut. When it begins to ripen, at the beginning of June, the fruits are collected to extract the oil from their seeds.

Argan grows in areas with an altitude of less than 800 m and with a dry climate, which resists well thanks to its deep roots. In times of great drought, it loses its leaves to avoid excessive transpiration and recovers them with the first rains.


Argan, known as desert gold, is a high-value edible oil, with a nutty flavor. It is considered the holy grail of oils for skin and hair because it is neither too heavy nor too light, absorbs easily and is very moisturizing.

It also has antibacterial and fungicidal properties, helping to treat and prevent bacterial and fungal infections of the skin.

About 99% of argan oil is made up of oleic and linoleic acid, and the remaining 1% contains vitamin E, carotenoids, sterols and polyphenols.

Moroccan women have long used argan oil to protect their skin from sun damage, as the antioxidant activity in argan oil protects the skin against free radical damage caused by the sun, as well as strengthening and improving overall skin health.

Open chat
Hello 👋
Can we help you?