Shipping & Returns
Shipping costs will be:
- €8 for national shipping.
- €12 for national shipping with urgent processing in 24/48 hours.
(This shipping mode includes a processing preference, generally 24 or 48 hours, which could be higher depending on the existing waiting list or other similar causes).
This time does not include the shipping time by the courier, generally 24 hours to the National territory, which may be longer depending on internal or external causes to the courier.
Likewise, the shipping time may be longer for shipments to Islands or places that, due to their location, require a longer shipping time.
- €15 for shipments to other European countries
- €20 for intercontinental shipments
The transport and delivery service will be carried out by courier and parcel companies.
Prices may change at any time, but possible changes will not affect purchases for which the user has received order confirmation and payment has been completed.
With few exceptions, shipments are made from Monday to Thursday, included; so shipments received on Thursday afternoon or Friday will generally be shipped on Monday.
Way to pay
The accepted means of payment are: bank transfer and bank card.
Payment by bank payment card is made through a secure payment gateway. Bank cards will be subject to verification and authorization by the financial entity that manages the means of payment, if said entity does not authorize the payment SINCHI S.L. You will not be able to formalize the order. Any claim about the lack of functionality of the bank card must be made by the user before his financial institution.
Deliveries are made within the national territory within the period indicated on the website and in any case within a maximum period of 15 to 20 calendar days from the date of order confirmation. In the case of intercontinental shipments, the maximum period is three to five weeks from the date of order confirmation.
If for any reason which is attributable to SINCHI S.L. could not meet the delivery date, it will contact the user to inform them of these circumstances, establishing a new delivery date or, where appropriate, the cancellation of the order and the refund of the amount.
The user who purchases products on the website is assisted by a series of rights described below:
- Right of withdrawal. The user has a period of 14 calendar days from the receipt of the order without the need for justification to exercise this right. The user must notify his decision to email@example.com. The amount of the purchase will be reimbursed by the same means of payment used in its acquisition and once SINCHI S.L. you have received the products, verified their correct condition; or the user presents a proof of return of the same. In any case, it will be the user who assumes the costs of the return.
The user acknowledges knowing that there are exceptions to the right of withdrawal as stated in article 103 of RD 1/2007 of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the LG for the defense of consumers and users and other complementary laws For example, this would be the case of personalized products, products that can deteriorate or expire quickly, products sealed for reasons of hygiene and/or health, etc.
You can download a right of withdrawal template.
- Product returns will not be accepted; except in those cases strictly provided for by law.
You can download a claim form template.